KNOW THE SERVICE COST OF
A BMW WITH THE BMW SERVICE COST ESTIMATOR.
|Year–Wise Break-Up||Estimated Service Cost|
To view Inclusions* and Frequency of Recommended Jobs, click on expand.
"tick mark" means …applicable for the given year
1. BMW Services are available through BMW authorized Dealer Service outlets in India. This Service Cost Estimator will facilitate the prospective customers about potential estimated service cost of the Vehicle.
2. The amount reflects the cost of recommended jobs including BMW genuine parts and labour cost at BMW authorized Dealer Service outlets. Estimate is indicative and any other value-added services requested by the customer will be charged extra.
3. The estimate cost includes Goods & Service Tax (GST) and any other statutory or local charges, fees or levies will be charged additional by the Dealership.
4. Estimate does not include future price increase on Parts and Labor as they cannot be ascertained at this point of time.
5. Wear & Tear consumption expense, such as and not limited to Brake Pads and Brake Disc, are not included in the estimate.
6. The estimated service costs are based on currently offered models for sale. The prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
7. Estimated service cost is based on one scheduled service each year at an average mileage interval of approximately 8000 KM or fixed interval of 1 year, whichever occurs earlier. The actual mileage interval and service frequency may vary basis usage and environmental conditions and can be up to 12000 KM per year. For BMW M Cars, running-in check is an additional service in first year at 2000 KM.
8. Service Requirement in BMW is alerted through Condition Based Service which is an advanced onboard-monitoring system. In your BMW, service due warning “Yellow” light is illuminated in the information display within ≤2000KM or ≤4 Weeks of service due date, whichever is earlier. On status change from green to yellow, customer can book an appointment in advance with his/her preferred service partner.
9. Air cleaner and Air-conditioner micro-filter must be inspected at every engine oil service and replacement might be required due to external environmental conditions.
10. Adblue Top-up cost will be additional. It is applicable for Diesel Vehicles with emissions standard BS-VI and above.
11. Please contact your BMW Authorized Dealer Service outlet for more details. Dealership T&C will apply.
Please Confirm Your Contact Details.